1. Before taking part in the master class you will have to fill in several acknowledgement forms, so please come to the information desk of Sochi Autodrom (Olympic Park, Sochi Autodrom Main Grandstand, Gate A) 15-20 minutes prior to the time specified in your ticket.
2. Don't forget to take your passport and driving licence with you.
3. Clothing with long sleeves, trousers, closed shoes are mandatory for the master class. If you want, you can rent a racing suit (orange for ₽ 500, black for ₽ 800) and sports shoes (₽ 500).
4. After you present your ticket to an employee of Sochi Autodrom, they will give you a relevant badge and take you to the medical centre for a mandatory medical examination (alcohol test, blood pressure measurement).
5. If you are allowed to drive a car after completing the medical examination, you will participate in the master class in order set by the employees of Sochi Autodrom.
6. Hand over the helmet and the balaclava, as well as the footwear, if you rented it, (these are Sochi Autodrom's property) to an employee in the garage after the master class.
7. Each participant of the master class can bring one companion to the garage at Sochi Autodrom free of charge. Each additional companion has to purchase a ticket costing ₽ 500.
8. Children under 12 are allowed to the place where the experience is provided free of charge subject to them being accompanied and constantly supervised by an adult who does not take part in the ride.